We’re very excited to announce that on the first Thursday of each month we’ll be holding a live Q&A on Twitter!
The new Q&A session will give you the chance to ask any questions you have about learning to drive; and get a live, honest response from driving instructors and industry experts!
So how does it work?
• Follow @DrivingTestDTS on Twitter
• Before the session: Tweet your questions to @DrivingTestDTS, using the hash tag #AskDrivingDTS
• During the session: we will retweet each question, allowing everyone to follow the Q&A by watching our page.
• Instructors and experts will reply to the retweets – with as many questions as possible will be answered in the session.
• At the end of each session, one participant will win a 6 month membership to our online Theory Test training; Driving Test Success Anytime.
• (If you don’t already have a Twitter account, you will need to click here to sign up)
• Before the session: Follow @DrivingTestDTS
• During the session: At 7.30 on November 4th, visit our twitter page (you can reach it by clicking here)
• We will retweet all questions at the beginning of the session, so you can follow the Q&A by watching our page
• If you want to answer a question, hit the ‘reply’ button and type in your answer –use the hashtag #AskDrivingDTS in your response. (And remember, you’re limited to 140 characters)