A recent review in the Auto Express Magazine has revealed that the Driving Test Success Theory Test has once again claimed the top spot for the best UK Theory Test app.
Also on test were the official Theory Test app from the TSO and the AA Theory Test. But thanks to the better learning tools and stronger visual aids, the Driving Test Success Theory Test app was awarded the winner in the round-up.
“Focus Multimedia has developed this package of apps in such a way that will indeed offer you Driving Test Success. The clear presentation and simple interface not only gives you plenty of choice in the way you learn (by paying more than the basic £1.99 software), but also verifies your understanding more regularly than the other two. The black text on a white background was easiest to read.”
The graphical analysis was clearer and the hazard perception section, which is included in the £4.99 package, was more helpful in pointing out the hazards in the video replay. That package also includes the Highway Code. The pick’n’mix approach with the series of apps also offers learners more flexibility around their revision.”
- Practise EVERY official DVSA revision question and answer, covering all the topics that you’ll be asked in your test
- Sit UNLIMITED mock tests that accurately simulate the real test
- Receive instant feedback and review your answers to help improve your skills
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses so you know what categories need more revision
- Read the official DVSA explanations to help you learn and understand the correct answers
- Progress monitor to keep a track of how you are doing
- Advice centre to help you prepare for the test
Download the Theory Test app